put your suggestions here...... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
i have ...... no clue....
put your suggestions here...... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Miss Chloe , Why did you become a school teacher ? pete
long story short.......
I have a good rapport with kids.... as much as I am enraptured by them..... they are of me....
its a good mix.....
and soo much fun... [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">You better run like hell... boy when i get my hands on you... No wait that was a different fantasy... LOL where were we.. oh ya you running like hell... tosses a few random fruits at ya for being a smart ass. [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by demon chloe:
you mean your NOT 6?
..:::::: RUns LIke HELL!!! :::.........
YAAAAAAAY!!!! *L*
(I'm short enough to be a first grader)
nah she's probably taller than me....hell everyone is taller than me *LOL*
I sometimes act like a 1st grader.. does that help?? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
you mean your NOT 6?
..:::::: RUns LIke HELL!!! :::.........
Bookmarks